Sunday, June 3, 2018

When the Haters Come Out....

                                                    A Picture of the Alternate Book Cover

When the haters come out, you know you're onto something Satan does not want you to know.

After I started sharing on the JPH Facebook page about the upcoming Fat Curse book and expressing my excitement about getting two revelations that made weight suddenly just start dropping, I got a few nasty comments implying I was making up fake stuff to get money. So tacky.

Of course I blocked the person(s) making those terrible comments, but I thought it might be better if we continued sharing our mutual excitement about the Fat Curse book here on this blog instead of on the JPH page so there are fewer misunderstandings. Not everyone knows what it feels like to live for years, decades trying desperately to lose weight to no result and not understand why when you have tried absolutely everything.

The Fat Curse eBook may be available for purchase as soon as Monday evening (6/04/18). It is my prayer it will be a great help to every single person who reads it and that at last, those stubborn pounds will begin to budge.

2 comments:

  1. I am anxiously waiting! I saw the hateful remark and think this is a good place to post our thoughts. God Bless you Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with ladydee about using blogspot to post our comments instead of Facebook. I refuse to comment on Facebook after it was accused of suppressing conservative opinions and promoting leftist liberal ideology. Not to mention, the latest alarming scandal involving Facebook's storing and selling of our personal data.

    ReplyDelete